As we have recently deployed the Arbitrum Nova chain, alongside the NFT launchpad, Makx will launch the Nova Collective NFT on Makx protocol. This Nova mint will start at 22:00 on May 21, 2023 (UTC.)
The Nova Collective is a 100K membership that connects collectors and artists because the arts are what show our collective humanity.
In addition to membership in Nova collective, holders will get access to unique opportunities.
This card membership will be valid from 21/05/2023 to 1/1/2027.
The minting details will be as follows;
Total Mint: 100,000
Mint Price: $0.0015 ETH
Allocation per mint: 10,000 nMKX
Max mint per wallet: 50 Nova Collective
Mint end date:
nMKX Listing Price:
nMKX Distribution Plan: 10% of the nMKX allocated to each mint will be airdropped when minting ends (TGE). After 7 days, an additional 10% shall be released weekly, such that all Spotlight allocations are released within 10 weeks from the TGE date.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
From 21:00 on May 21st to June 30th. Nova collective minting will be open to everyone.
- Connect your wallet on Makx.io and go to NFT Launch List. or the “Nova Collective” page.
- You will need some ETH on the Arbitrum Nova chain. To bridge into Arbitrum Nova, simply go to Orbiter Finance
- Select or click on the Nova Collective NFT, and click on the mint button.
- Confirm the transaction on your metamask and your Nova Collective will be successfully minted and nMKX token allocated to you.
- Immediately after you have minted Nova Collective, you will be able to start claiming your nMKX.
To be eligible for participation, users must mint at least 1 Nova collective NFT: the more NFT a user mints, the more nMKX they will receive.
Additional reward distribution
1000 nMKX to Halogen holders
1000 nMKX to Arbitrum Launchpad on Makx
Makx Protocol takes care of gas fees.
Learn More About Arbitrum Nova
Arbitrum Nova is a leading Ethereum Layer-2 scaling solution developed by Offchain Labs. An AnyTrust solution, Arbitrum Nova is ideal for gaming, metaverse and SocialFi projects, enabling instant confirmation and <$0.01 transactions with minimal trust assumptions. LEARN MORE.